Saturday, August 16, 2014

Peter Timbs Is Our Favorite Dinner Party Guest

Recently I hosted a dinner party where I fed nine guests. I served round steaks and admittedly I'm not very good at cooking steak. Despite my originating from Texas, my kitchen confidence when it comes to steaks is low. The solution to that is to use very high quality meat to start off with. We chose Peter Timbs as we often do, and not surprisingly, all the guests were very pleased.
I marinated them for about an hour with a simple concoction of fresh garlic, salt and pepper before grilling them. They came out juicy and delicious. I was very proud of myself but I truly give all the credit to Peter making him the best guest of the evening.
Choose a top butcher for your meat needs because quality cannot be masked and you literally can taste all the difference!